By Donald L. Sparks
- Maintains the top influence issue between serial guides in agriculture
- Presents well timed stories on very important agronomy matters
- Enjoys a long-standing recognition for excellence within the box
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 124 PDF
Similar ecology books
Panorama Ecological functions in Man-Influenced components not just expands the idea that of panorama ecology, but additionally applies its ideas to man-influenced ecosystems. New dimensions of panorama ecological examine in a world swap reminiscent of urbanization, biodiversity, and land transformation are explored during this booklet.
Biometeorology maintains to develop as a self-discipline. it really is more and more recognized for its significance in delivering technology of relevance to society and health of our environment. This booklet is the 1st in a brand new booklet sequence on Biometeorology. the aim of the recent sequence is to speak the interdisciplinary philosophy and technological know-how of biometeorology to as huge an viewers as attainable, introduce scientists and coverage makers to the societal relevance of and up to date advancements in its s- fields and exhibit how a biometeorological process provides insights to the certainty and attainable resolution of cross-cutting environmental matters.
Regardless of significant overseas funding in biofuels, the invasive hazards linked to those vegetation are nonetheless unknown. A cohesive cutting-edge evaluation of the invasive strength of bioenergy plants, this booklet covers the pointed out hazards of invasion, distributions of key plants and coverage and administration matters.
Mangroves and seagrasses shape vast and hugely effective ecosystems which are either biologically diversified and economically precious. This ebook, now in its 3rd version and completely up-to-date all through, maintains to supply a present and entire advent to all features of the biology and ecology of mangroves and seagrasses.
- Lebenswelt Meer: Reportagen aus der Meeresbiologie und Vorstellungen über die Entstehung des Lebens (German Edition)
- Linking Australia's Landscapes: Lessons and Opportunities from Large-scale Conservation Networks
- Riparia: Ecology, Conservation, and Management of Streamside Communities (Aquatic Ecology)
- Groundwater and Ecosystems: 70 (Nato Science Series: IV: (closed))
- Environmental Chemistry: An Analytical Approach
Additional resources for Advances in Agronomy: 124
Advances in Agronomy: 124 by Donald L. Sparks